**Which hose would work best for me?**
Pros and Cons for the Stretch Hose:
- Stretches to 40 feet
- Quick to grab for vacuuming and quick to hang-up again.
- Internal spring which allows it to stretch also creates a pull back effect.
- Higher tendency to clog
Pros and cons for the Central Vacuum Hose:
- Creates about a ¼ more suction power.
- Has less of a chance of creating clogs.
- Lays flat on the floor, does not pull back
- Available in 30 feet length only.
- Requires more handling when winding over the GarageVac
- Can not be stored on a Flush Mount Model.